Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Real American Heroes

Today is known as Veterans Day, a day in which our nation honors all our courageous countrymen who have faithfully served in the military. It is very fitting that we commend and celebrate them for the sacrifices they make each day while protecting us at home and far away. Growing up I was heavily influenced by military life as my dad, brothers, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, and cousins proudly served in the armed forces. I am glad that I've had a chance to observe firsthand some of the qualities that make our soldiers the real American heroes. Just to name a few, these qualities include; dedication, determination, diligence and discipline. Through these tremendous traits, and many others, I am constantly challenged to inspect the level of excellence that I demonstrate in my daily life. I am grateful to all soldiers, and especially those in my life, for providing an enormous example of what it means to be a hero. Today we salute you as the Real American Heroes!

Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment