Sunday, September 27, 2009

Music

As you can probably tell by now, I love music. I did in my BC days (before Christ) and I do now in my AD days (after deliverance). In the last post I talked about the importance of lining up all life under the leadership of the Lord. Notice I said all of life, aka every area, which includes what we listen to, what we watch, who we kick it with, and etc.
Now music is of course a great debate for many individuals, especially church folk. Why? Because people tend to go to extremes when it comes to this subject. There are those who believe that everything you listen to should be in the Gospel genre. The opposite to this are those that believe you can groove to everything that's bumpin, jumpin. I won't give my take right now because I want to know what you think. Is it ok for Christians to listen to other genres of music?

No comments:

Post a Comment